This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information.
When you register for our services, we will ask for certain information about you, such as your name, address, email, phone number, due date, baby’s birth date, the number of family members you have, their ages and genders, and your credit card information for payment.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website.
We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, searching queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use the information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, by mail, and by phone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
Our emails provide users with the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt -out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
we will require your credit card information and billing information. Credit card transactions are processed through industry-standard Secure Socket Layer by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
We Use the Information
We use personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and the Company, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. If you opt to participate in such promotions the third parties will receive your information.
Disclosure of Your Information to third parties
- As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action.
- We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
- We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets and/or business.We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or
- when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
13536 Turtle Marsh Loop
Orlando, Fl 32837 US
Email Address: [email protected]